Wednesday, June 23, 2010

wonderfilling




After my last steamy post about the rising tensions in the city this time of year, I am happy to say I'll get a change of scenery in about a week. We're off to the mountains, you may have figured out by now that part of me lives there. Every trip to the country is a bit of a fact finding mission to evaluate how we could make our dreams of the great escape a reality.


Things I'm looking forward to the most this morning:


1. enjoying my morning coffee outside and listening to forest sounds.
2. sitting in the sun and watching the kids play in the springs.
3. being able to fill up my water bottle from a tap in the middle of town and know it's as good as the best bottled water.
4. dip in the bath house.
5. stop by roadside produce stands.


LETTING ALL THE SIMPLE LITTLE THINGS BE WONDERFUL...wonderfilling is free

3 comments:

  1. What a contrast between posts. Enjoy the respite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Diana.

    In an effort to represent the full spectrum, it seems the occasional, "would you give it a rest" days will be unavoidable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dreaming of the great escape from NYC for years. Our honeymoon brought us a bit closer to finally pulling the trigger. Fingers crossed that it be sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails