Monday, July 12, 2010

the pass around journal project



Above is the email received by those invited to join in a children's journaling project. Initially it went out to children who live in the neighborhood, so that they could easily pass it around. If you have interest in participating, send me an email and let me know. I've been thinking about putting something like this in motion since I posted, the Sketchbook in May. Keeping a journal or sketchbook is a great idea, and definitely not just for artists. It acts as one of the greatest tools in developing our ability to see instead of just look at the world around us.


After reading about some great Journal starter ideas at Diana Trout's blog - Hub Bub, I decided to adapt and combine some of them into this project.


The children will pass the journal around completing a page and then leaving a prompt for the next in line.

I will post entries on the blog every Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails