Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ralph ate the camera

Time to upgrade

from a flickr photostream of found photos


My dog ate the camera. I found it wrapped up in his blanket. Thank goodness for the big brown eyes and shaggy golden beard. He needed all the help he could get.

I like to post with pictures. Either the topic sends me on a hunt, or an image sparks an idea....either way I'm missing my camera. As much as I enjoyed having my trusty little Canon in tow, it wasn't that great a camera. I've been needing to upgrade for a while (am I supposed to thank Ralph for the push?) and I ask you reader: what is the best digital SLR I can get for the money? I emphasize for the money.

It needs to:

  • take pictures of work for submissions and for my Etsy and website
  • take great family photos indoors and out
  • not be so precious that I'll feel uncomfortable taking it camping, or hanging out with dogs and goats.

I'm hoping some of you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails